Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How was that close on the dow.

john_1
Super Contributor
The Plunge protection team are Back big time..
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Brazen
Super Contributor
If I was a conspiracy theorist I'd say so too. They just weren't gonna let it close below 12050 - cos then the DOW is toast.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Please can SA get its own PP team... Nice to know that there's a backup in place when the ***** hits the fan!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hozit Brazen, that was quite a come back, not sure I am enjoying this market at present With us doing the opp of the global markets.. it is making me very jumpy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nice to be in a position to be able to ask the mortgage lenders to "sacrifice some principle debt" to prevent foreclosures - that could start another whole new ball game of "fraudulent principle forgiveness" on top of the rest of the subprime scam
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yeah, but you don't want to get too caught up in a bearish mindset either. Could it be that all the bad news is in the Dow and it's starting to bottom? I don't really believe that tho.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The only mind set I care about is peace of mind, Right now that is not the prevailing thought.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
technically the picture on the Dow is very clear we have had a near perfect 61.8% retracement from the Jan lows and we will need to test these again...if they do not hold look for an the next fib exstention....did a video on this a while ago but it got lost in all the rally excitement at the time
0 Kudos
Not applicable
when oh when will SFM listen and improve this site so we can post charts.....there would be so much we could learn from each other....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
As for the Dow.. well a lot of the bad news is in the price but bear markets don't end in a wimper. they first have to go bang.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John....who says we have even entered a bear market?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey Chartboy. do me a favour and email me that chart.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
will do...on my PC at home....John at the moment my buttplug is merely causing me discomfort...since I mentioned it on Friday PM....its when it shoots out because of the incredible force that is exerted on it that I know we will be in a bear market.....because I know that there will still be money to be made it will be different...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
not us them. geez check out that volume. prehaps we do have our very own PPT
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Howzit Chartist ? what's your email addy please ? I would also like that chart. thank you kindly. Otherwise, how you are doing, still dashing and immaculately turned out butt-plug notwithstanding ?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
looks like we may be calling in the PPT again tonight. lets see if that 61. holds.
0 Kudos