Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Huge volumes ??

BAP
Regular Contributor
Anybody kows what's cooking here? This share owes me (and a few others I think) a bit.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kwagga
Super Contributor
Sens a few days ago about a retired director. Funny how people think a share owes them, as if this share has some kind of conscious.
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
I saw that sens. Doesn't make any sense.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The case for Metorex is really simple. They used to be a diversified (to some extent) miner, but have sold everything in favour of developing what they consider their crown jewels, the RUSHDI copper belt. I stopped tracking MTX about 6 months ago, but if my memory serves, their current production no where near justifies a share price - although it is profitable. But their pipeline projects has the potential to triple or quadruple production volumes and bring down production costs. So if you believe that copper will go up (i doubt it) and that their production will come on line (I don't think they have the money), then this is a great share
0 Kudos