Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Humour in the morning

Blik
Super Contributor
Did any of you watch Morning Live this morning at about 7:20? Vuyo Mbuli made Julius Malema sweat a bit with some reasonable questions. It was obvious from our favourite woodworker that he had no real clue how to answer the even the most simple questions, other than with the standard bluster, some of which made me cringe with embarrassment. Vuyo must have been aching to grill him. Imagine old Julius in front of Tim Sebastian on Hard Talk. That would be hilarious. Still it was good humour and a good start to the weekend. Enjoy.
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
Not applicable
Damn I missed it! Imagine malema an Jon Stewart interview on the Daily Show!
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
The Ambassador out here says the most difficult part of his job is explaining the deficiency in the though patterns of our industrious leaders. and the guys that did the deal with (I think) Uhrone were sentenced to 10 years for unlawful dealing in the transaction. mmmmm maybe SA could use this as a precedence when concluding business deals. But then I suppose we wouldn't have much of a Government left.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Gareth Cliff grilled him on 5FM post the Vuyo interview....it was embarrasing to say the least. The man clearly has very low reasoning skills.....on TV this morning when asked about the cover up by ASA he said ...."The truth is irrelevant". When Gareth grilled him about Castor, he said Hermaphrodites don't exist as on the dept of Home Affairs birth registration form there is only a male or female box to tick. All this confusion was apparently caused by hostile journalists and not by the actions of those in the hot seat. What's scary is that this level of stupidity is exhibited at the upper levels of our government.....what level must be possesed by the throngs of his lobotomised followers?? One now starts to feel that to question him on the logic of his statements will only illicit a hostile response and threats as he is unable to respond to logical questions with logical responses. (Nedbank were branded racist as they withdrew their sponsorship of the ASA - they did based on blatant lies and cover ups by the ASA on the castor incident and they refused to be associated with a corrupt organisation - Malema cannot understand this and so pulls the race card.....pathetic and seriously scary.) The media is blamed all the time. Very very scary..... A balanced, intelligent non racist democracy.....I think not.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
The Pope and Julius Malema are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd. The Pope leans towards Julius and says: "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, like that of your followers, but go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!" Julius replied: "I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me." So the Pope slapped him.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
The reality of course is that while we may choose to ridicule him, he is the chosen leader of the ANCYL, draws large crowds, is given free rein to say what he wants, no matter how offensive and will more than probably end up in the cabinet as this has been the case with all the esteemed former incumbents. He acts as the court jester with access to the inner sanctum of the ruling party and as such verbalises what is said behind closed doors, albeit crudely...in this "intelligent, non-racial democracy"! You decide what this implies for the future of this country.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Ok now I got up off the floor. LOL good one. Problem as I see it, He may be the president one day!!! What then???
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Not a good thought but I have lived abroad and leaving SA is not an option.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
That was a hilarious joke - good one Ninja. Good to see the humour continuing. What is most worrying for me, is the volumne of airtime that our sharp young tenon saw gets!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
The question then is, what will you have to do to ensure your own survival? Having stayed in Zim for a while post "liberation", and seeing the paralleles, I am most familiar with options. It is of course a less pressing issue in the fairest Cape...with the sea, the mountains and all!
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I live in Kaz! I can tell you here is as bad. They sprout garbage from morning to night and on and on. Reminds me of SA, very,very much.
0 Kudos
NJ_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
not correct re trhe reasons withdraw ASA sponsorship .. check ewn.co.za there is an interview witht eh Nedbank sponsor person explaining ..
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Borat is DEAD, BRUNO LIVES!!!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well remember when everybody was saying "what when zuma is president?" ??
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
TopGun.If Zim were to be restored to its former glory,would you consider going back home?( This is a honest question, no sarcasm is attached to it)
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Simon, fair enough but my gripe is not with Nedbank, it is with Malema...the following statements are unacceptable, both available to read on EWN. Just because you can't process the concept of an hermaphrodite doesn't mean it doesn't exist....reminds one of similar statements made by previous intellectual giants in the ANC regarding the non existent link between HIV and AIDS. On SABC 2 this morning Malema told Vuyo that the truth was irrelevant....it appears there is no concept of right and wrong and no understanding of the need to be accountable for anything and thus there is never the need to apologise for anything....and so we are dragged into the quagmire kicking and screaming as logic, common sense and decency are scorned, mocked and slowly put to the sword. No such thing as an hermaphrodite - Malema01 Oct 2009 'Chuene shouldn't have apologised' - Malema01 Oct 2009
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I not defending Malema .. just that if you dissing a man you should have the facts straight ..
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Zim is kaput...finished and will forever and a day remain an Oxfam client as it will never regain the capacity to feed itself. I only visited for some 5 months way back...certainly not considered home.
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
He cant make Cabnit , he failed woodwork.
0 Kudos