Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I, El Torro, the supreme being of the universe, do hereby declare SOL to be overtraded....

el_torro
Regular Contributor
on perception & fear only! Sound the retreat - you are being drawn into a trap laid by sinister forces who have the resources to go short!!!
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Everyone's gone mad! It's *****ing great!
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
Delusions of grandeur is so last tuesday....
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Funny u should say that,i sold my installments about ten minutes before u posted this comment!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
This the 3rd biggest company on the exchange and the biggest local company, It holds a global dominant tecnology in the enrgy sector no less. It is making huge increase to its production supply with Oryx in Qutar...Trading at a 8 time PE ( just 10 days ago) paying a R3 div at inter stage.This at a time when the market is at 18 times PE and is considered cheap by other Emerging market standards China is over 30 times PE. It was madness that it was at 215 not that it is at 250. it will pull back but you better be buying!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes certainly,i'll re-enter in a couple of weeks time at the lows.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey dude, howya been? We still stalking Sasol, but don't reckon it's worth going into unless it's longterm hold right now, and since I ain't had my ritalin dose my attention span is too short to hang onto anythin right now. Still rangebound, OMO an all that..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Oil at $68 looks like we may see that range boundness tested me thinks?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm not so sure that the oil price has much of an effct on SOL.
I'm out of SOL for the time being, it was getting a bit overheated for my liking. So I'll sit quietly by the side until the stocastic drops to a more civilised level, or if the price breaks and comes back to the 251 level. In which case I'll prentend to ignore the sto indicator.
0 Kudos