Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
THE pull back is hear and im rich... waiting PAYS off.. get it PAYS off.... hahahahahahahha
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
samoa
Super Contributor
LOL. You become rich easily?
0 Kudos
P_D_A
Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
when did you go short? Me thinks you may be at break even at best?
But the real point is that you seem to think that trading is an us vs. them game. you vs. the bulls, you vs. the market. Not at all, trading is find the probability and profiting from it, no competition.

Now don't blow it all at once.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Whatever. Well glad you are rich now.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
You've officially announced to everyone that reads you post that you'r a RRA... Congrats bro!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Was thinking about that today, Simon. Sometimes (admittedly only sometimes) I can make a tidy profit, using bid only barriers, by robbing from panicked low sellers and conning greedy high bidders. This would adequately qualify as an "us vs. them" strategy.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
s ind. Sure some times it is, but even then you're not out there dancing on their graves (or are you?). Trading should never be about *beating* anything, because simply you can't beat something so much bigger then you. So point is that if that's your overall trading mentality - you're dead.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
thanks guys... as i said bear shares are only an insurance. my blue chip shares are also down. but i like to play both sides of the market. oh! trust me i will not vs anyone. i learnt when i lost money when i first started trading shares DON'T GO against the TREND..
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Starts off with Right Royal... note the sarcasm
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
And now I pronounce u the Super Trader of the Century.Congratulations!!! May u lead the way to show us the riches and the undisputable glory you have achieved.!!
0 Kudos
Nello
Occasional Contributor
Daar is tog iets erger as die mens se skuld gevoel, en dit is die besef dat alles tot niet gaan en niemand het skuld daaraan nie. EL
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
hey babyboy (note the case)... a little less shouting please, it is noisy enough in here as it is. ;) and well done on your day's gains.
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
3 years is a long time to wait, no wonder you are shouting. well done, you are better than most, you are the man, you have massive balls, you are a baby
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I suppose every village (forum) has its id... um baby?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well BabyBoy just do yourself a favour login tomorrow to Forbes.com if your name is not there you know the rest.
0 Kudos
TonyO
Occasional Contributor
Has the fall ended tho?
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
Hey BB hope you closed all your short pos. today and are long tomorrow. It would be terrible to wait 3 years for your nice profit and give it all back tomorrow. Hahahahaha
0 Kudos