Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I am GOING short again at 30170

Not applicable
You see isn't this much better than just constantly posting drivel on every post. Credit where credit due correct. But why did it get to this point and why take profit? Why won't it go lower?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cash I am sure your cendescending tone makes you feel smart. I assure you it is doing the opposite perception wise.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not condescending at all, what makes you say that? I love to learn why trades are made, how they are made. Would that not benefit you and everyone else? How is asking questions based on trades condescending. If you can't answer them that is perfectly fine it gives you the chance to learn why it was a short this morning. That is the whole point of the discussion forum is it not?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
To answer your question "you see isnt that much better" - very condescending.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oh I see you spell compliment differently with a completely different meaning too. Don't worry maybe chartist can help. Thats condescending.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not helping - lets just focus on the trade and the market shall we?
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
could you provide the time of the two shoulders and the head please. I'm failing to see it. is the 11:15 the right shoulder 9:50 the head?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
actually there are several - you will have to try i little harder than that - we are all prepared to help but some things are so basic you need to work them out for yourself.
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
ls yesterday 16h00 to 17H10 , head 17h15 to today 10h35 , rs 10h40 to 11h25 or there abouts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Head and shoulders will cause move to next target which one? simple question. Several means very little. So yesterdays H&S will cause the next movement? last hours H&S will cause the following? last years will cause the move in the next hour?
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Who needs Chartist if we have Alsitrader!
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Think I am going to start posting again after a long absence. Some of u might remember me. Stopped when Simon fired Chartist and then things got completely boring. But now, with Alsitrader spicing things up I'm keen to participate again. Please don't fire him too Simon... oh forgot u no longer the chief honcho here!
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Think I am going to start posting again after a long absence. Some of u might remember me. Stopped when Simon fired Chartist and then things got completely boring. But now, with Alsitrader spicing things up I'm keen to participate again. Please don't fire him too Simon... oh forgot u no longer the chief honcho here!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wouldn't class that a H&S, volume during head far too little as well as the rs being non existent among reasons.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
please, the more the merrier. Plus I can't do this all the time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok cheers im off to happy hour at u know where- i believe its a drag theme today
0 Kudos