Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I am GOING short again at 30170

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, seriously ?? but you been lurking neh .. you the father son or daughter ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
unholy ghost thats come back to haunt you?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja but you invoked the father and the son?...why not the holy ghost as well?
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
theres only 2 things i dont believe in cause i've never seen them ...............and that's a ghost and a virgin.......friday joke
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
Yes, Simon, I'm the father, and been ocassionally lurking. Son pdk is presently sailing my new racing yacht up from Cape Town to Durban and daughter sk is now married and working in Dubai. Both the kids have turned the 100k I gave them into good profit. Proud of them!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Still flaunting your wealth,hdk? Some things never change!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Mmmm and how much mush did u make today Mr ALSI Chartist Smartypants? My china advises that it was u and yors that drove the market higher... Mmmm how measurably inscrutable...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fred I took the trouble to read the thread instead of just trying to do whatever your agenda seems to dictate you will notice that we were short and took profit right down below 30 000. Do you not understand how shorting works? When you are short and the market goes down you make money. Once we took profit our profit lock in stops did all the rest and ensure that we stayed well in profit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that should read - Fred if you took the trouble...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In case there is any doubt. I was short at level indicated and added to shorts at 30200 10ctx. Profit take on 5 at 29990 = R 20 000....less R 5000 when stopped out at 30090 = R 15000 for the day. Please check your facts before you comment. "smartpants" - how old are you?
0 Kudos
Skerp
Contributor
One can clearly see the difference between traders and investors in this thread,traders, often highly strung/agressive,investors are usually calmer/measured in theory any way!I be trader,prefer a bit of emotion/excitement.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
remember this?....29500 to 27900 ... 1600 points...
0 Kudos