Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I am GOING short again at 30170

Not applicable
just to let you know before i do it.
0 Kudos
53 REPLIES 53
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there are several. first profit take is at 29960 second 29760 and the last is open (trailing)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
should lod of yestsrday not be exceeded i will adjust first target slightly to just below 30 000. This is a profit lock in target.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Using a trailing stop? what percent? and time period?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
trailing stops do not have time periods - they depend on price. 150 points
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no plonker, what time period are you expecting to hit 30000? how long should I stay in the trade?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
bit of a sharp tone to be taking against a guy that seems to be driving your trading strategy for you?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Where have I said that I am trading his statements?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it's called lines .. we read between them while waiting for another post or market crash ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Evidence of serious herd mentality here. Sure there seems to be a history between some of parties here but I love the way everyone else jumps on the bandwagon. Reminds me of the asch experiment. Makes you think...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
but the trends up. at least a test of R1 @ ~250 no?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
so far so good. If 30 000 proves to be too much i will take some profit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cash - I didnt answer your question - for obvious reasons. The market provided the answer for you. As you will come to discover it does not operate according to ones timeframes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
At what point would you consider that the target you chose was incorrect and to take profit? Why did it not reach that target? Did you take profit at 11:05?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have now taken first profit at 29990 as stated. Head and shoulders will cause move to next target
0 Kudos