Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I am back

janne
Frequent Contributor
Just to say hi to all forumites, I am very happy to be back. Was away for 5 months working abroad (in my home country of Sweden) and traveling in the central Europe as well. I learned a lot from you guys, keep this great forum alive please. If any of you travels to Scandinavia, I would be happy to give advice - no commissions here!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Wizard
Super Contributor
How are the ski resorts up there in Scandinavia?? Any thoughts of Sweden adopting the Euro soon?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
are swedish chicks as wild as the rumours...
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
The main resorts are Salen och Are in Sweden och Drammen in Norway. The last one is particularly good late in the season( April). During Xmas and New Year it gets dark too soon, and it is overcrowded, but there are plenty of pists with lights. The resorts are of a high standard and more quiet and family oriented. Everything must work so efficiently and safety is a priority. Best time is Feb-April. Swedes are now happy that they did not join euro currency with its current problems. Economy is doing very well with swedish crown being independent. Rand and crown are nearly on parity, funny enough.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
No John, that is an urban legend, based on few very early nudity involving films and some famous blondes in the past. Likes of Greta Garbo, Ingrid Bergman, Lena Andersson etc. Tiger Woods, Figo and many more have fallen for blond blue eyed swedish babes as well. The thing is also that girls up there feel totally emancipated and very demanding; like to pick their guy themselves and that surprises many foreigners who consequently consider them to be loose. But one has to accept this, be a good and contributing partner or its byebye, as what happened to Tiger.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks...I was just having a laugh with you but thanks for the detailed responce.
0 Kudos