Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I am going out of my mind with Bordom!

john_1
Super Contributor
I am sitting here waiting on feedback from people and I am going nuts just sitting around waiting...I have responded to every thread on every forum, I even did some home admin much to my wifes amazement. Man... waiting drives me nuts.
0 Kudos
32 REPLIES 32
kwagga
Super Contributor
Now imagine that, sitting at work.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Chill Johnny! Those times reserved for an Ice-Cold one!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
ya.. it would be easy to chill if there was not quite so much riding on the the decisions....I think I will have to go ride my bike best I put this energy into something constructive like reducing my girth (he says, while eating milk)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Ask Simon ....how does he keep in shape. There has to be a Lazy way of getting there!
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Play a retro computer game - download a free copy of Jet Set Willy and try to finish it without acquiring the cheat for unlimited lives...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well John...if you're on the West Coast near Table View.The ZARP will have a beer with you at Blue Peter.Ideas,Ideas.Traders.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Zarp I would love that... will I need a tin hat?...email me on [email protected] I will make the journey to the blue peter.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL...in true Zarp fashion, his email response came through to my phone at 1.06am this morning...
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
John, please meet Zarp and please profile him while you're at it. I would love to know what he is like. If I was't sitting in "lovely" Gauteng I would have loved to meet you guys for a beer.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
You two amigo's have a couple (or more) of large Cortez Margaritas on me....wear them Ray Bans if you gazing out at the "money for nothing, chicks for free" society drifting past.....and, remember I am watching you! Adios compadrés.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Hey John, remember patience is a virtue...there are quite a few others waiting just behind you as well.... I suppose no feedback on when you could expect a response - the wheels of big corporates turn slowly!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi John.The Blue Peter is a Sun thing.On a slight-breeze day.And a cold one.And you tell me when....#### YNWA and Kwagga,it could have been quite a meet.4 Traders.1 Table.....that's a LOT of Windhoek Lager,Achtung !,mate. Heh.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
PS John....Mornings are best.After 10am.Got the whole place to yourself on a weekday morning.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
hahahaha.....Zarp trading hours!!!
0 Kudos
Porshe
Contributor
restoration of classic cars always work for me and some Hip hop,drinking coke ,thats the best time right there
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hozit Zarp! Sorry to respond so late I spent most of the morning on my bike cycling arround the Cape..Man we do live in a spectacular place. The rest of the afternoon was taken up by recovering...I am not sure I can do margaritas at 10am but I certainly can do a coffee, with an egg and Bacon sandwich at that time..how about Tuesday morning at 10am at the Blue Peter. Any one else in the area feel free to join us I am sure its gonna be fun!..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Is your daughter still at Uni at UCt..if so why dont you drop down for the week- end and we can have that drink we have been talking about for the last 5 years.. it would be great to finally meet you..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
10am Tuesday morning,then.May the Weather be with us.We shall confirm on Monday afternoon via this forum.Cool Runnings !
0 Kudos
Play1
New Contributor
0 Kudos