Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I am so very excited!!!

org
Super Contributor
At last the war that I've been waiting for so long is coming closer, probably next year.Wars are absolutely essential to keep the massive human population in control.See my favourite websites:www.rense.com and www.abovetopsecret.com. It might help you.Without wars , the human population will run totally out of control and destroy the whole world with pollution....also see gold-eagle.com , technical analysis section.Hopefully we will have a remembrance wreathlaying ceremony one day at an abbatoir close to JHB,for all the innocent cows slaughtered.....hope you guys will attend .
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Wizard
Super Contributor
Aaaaa..me talking of the Devil yesterday and here he is!!!! What I really want to see is Zarp responding to this one! I really want to see a HEATED discussion on war and the ultimate destruction of the dollar. Org I recommend u go and visit this site . http://www.gotohell.com/
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have wars and/or disease ever really made such a marked difference on population growth in history? I don't its ever been more than a blip.
0 Kudos
GL
Contributor
Err . . . correct me if I'm wrong, but after the last major war (WW2), people pomped like crazy and created the baby boomers? So much for population control, eh.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Now GL thats a good reason for a war haha!!! maybe thats why org baby getting so excited all that pomping
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Make Love not War....org ...invite us for an Orgy Party!!
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
Do these parties really exist ?
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
The war or orgy parties, which one u looking for?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
They do!! Maybe orgy.com is his site :)
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
WWIII will be a war for resources - water, food, air, oil, iron, etc. Maybe veiled in the cover of ideology and Axis of Evil, but still the same thing. Maybe even "Lebensraum" for China and India.
0 Kudos