Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I ask 5 traders the same question

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
What's the single most important requirement to being a successful trader?
Garth Mackenzie
Lavan Gopaul
Travis Robson
Keith Mclachlan

Warren Pea*****
http://www.maudestreet.com/maude-street-online/jsedirect-100-5-ways-you-should-have-more-money-and-t...
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that's my answer - but only got it from 1
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i agree discipline, and most important, the discipline to to set and take the STOPLOSS
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i agree discipline, and most important, the discipline to to set and take the STOPLOSS
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Trading against RAMS. Every trade has a winner and a loser.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Like the 40 000 ACL shares I sold to you when my stop was hit.....that was about a year ago.....well, not much worth now for your 2 year old...
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT TOPI AND YOU RAMS AND PRESTON THINK THAT YOU MUST JUST GO AND SPOIL EVERY DISCUSSION ON THIS FORUM. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE PLEASE
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I agree..... I made an important point, and there, goes Preston ....always some remark....he trades nothing, he contributes nothing, hell....he goes after Simon also....but I promise , I ignore him from now on
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Wow sponono, sounds to me that you were typing your reply whilst suffering with a serious bout of constipation. Please read the logic behind the statemeent of "Every trade has a winner and a loser" 1. You need to be educated/and continually seek to be educated so that you are smarter than the other traders 2. Always seek new strategies in making money and never chase a price. Sponono, seems to me that you are losing money?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I have an incredible amount of respect for Mr Simon Brown. Not sure where your "ass"umptions comes about?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
The one that has made me more successful in the past few years is 'TRADING LESS OFTEN.'
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
klapka, great point .. over trading a huge problem that makes your broker rich but seldom the trader ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
And I see your point in the weekly and monthly systems...I busy toying with that.....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
If you ignoring me, so why post that statement?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya I get sucked into day trading and it makes for great money, but low quality of life .. so I need to remind myself to leave the day trading and do the longer stuff, weekly is best, means my trading take a few minutes every week, leaves lots fo time for wine and other important things
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
What can possibly be more important than a good bottle of wine...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos