Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I bet on a war year for next

org
Super Contributor
Years ending in a 9 tend to be violent.Maybe we'll get a decent war next year, just what the doctor ordered to curb the worlds massive overpopulation problem.For the stock market , it can mean sideway movement, just look at previous war-time periods like 41 to 44.Any way, the world is very far overdue for a war period, like it has been since time immemorial...Any comments....
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Any comments ??? ya, isn't it a bit early to be drinking already ?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Ya... when my left eyeball twitches it tends to get itchy
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
Sheez org...i am sure you will get lots of comments soon... will be watching this thread
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
my mistake, tis later then I thort. So drink away.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an anyways I thort ist was all about mars, not 9's???

WAR WAR WAR by org on 02 Jul 18:25
While mars is watching,USA prepares for Iran attack.see articles re war , dollar and Dow on www.gold-eagle.com, technical analysis section.Thats why gold and oil has been so high recently: the insiders knew!!!I could feel war in my genes for some time now...the cycle of war and peace CORRESPONDS with MARS' elliptical cycle, its all in the maths...my sense of second sight tells me we are also heading for some good, old-fashioned war around here...its been so many years I've been waiting...see rense.com
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
eish, you're 'grimm' today org!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't think Obama is the war type. You could always count on Bush to press the red button.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
If u stop having children that will also help the population problem.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Orgy, if you think overpopulation is a problem, just remember: the solution starts with you...
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
The real irony is that org never includes himself in 'the worlds massive overpopulation problem'. But there is good news, odds are that org's bloodline ends with him. Unless he finds a three-legged babe in the pond he lifeguards.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
ORGY...What kind of stimulus package is needed for DAW??? Fed style bailout or machine gun order from Russia???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ya. But when last did the world have a proper War. A War when people are really the moer in with each other. Not this 9/11 boelsheet. I cant figure the Yanks out? During WWI and WWII the Yanks had to be coerced into joining the fray of the fight with the Lusitania and Pearl respectively. Nowadays the Yanks jump at any opportunity to send their Aircraft Carriers to foreign destinations to further their Imperialistic Agendas. People or rather the International Media forget about the many places in Africa that are at War with each other on an ongoing basis. What about the India/Pakistani Border? There is huge tension on that border and the psyche of those Nations based on the two different religious sects lends to a quite a volatile situation. My point is there are Wars going on all the time, they just don't seem like important ones to us or the line of media we are fed.
0 Kudos
Cherry
Regular Contributor
Een man se dood is 'n man se brood. There's money to be made in war, guys, just look at our own " Arms Deal". By the way, who was the last American President who did not go to war?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
hmmmmm....ORG that will be!! Not yet!
0 Kudos