Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I have a DREAM

Preston
Super Contributor
I have a DREAM that ....
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
...one day the market will crush.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
crush manpat flat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well lets hope your currency doesn't ploops too ,. then u'll really be wishingit were only a dream,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dixie, how are thy?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well thanks,.. All the better for seeing the banks short,... Aaah i was in pain last week,. but all things do find their resolve,. lol,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dixie, are those Gremlims ready to attack again or are they just eating too much corn, farting and rubbing their tummy whilst having a wicked smile with their ears firmly *****ed toward the JSE.
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
When are the Cards going to fold!!!! AARRGGHH
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stars rekon as i mentioned last week,.. find low today,. go long or stay out,. wait for middayish thursday for highs,.. [earlier i assume but lastweek i took them too soon and exhastion blew my buttplug so, i near choked] yeah,. so i dont trust this low now to go further,.. Amidst all the real bubble popping news, the sky admits, that yes,. whoa who could dare go long in this weather!?,.. So as such waiting out i kinda like the idea really,. then later week shorts,.. New Moon in Pisces [aka: the Flood] on the 7th,. Conjunct Herschels Uranus,.. Fridays Nasdaq May seem a breeze,.. November was the last time we had a Water Sign New Moon,. so,.. ooh,. November pained,. so,. go figure,.. We have just passed through the eclipse belt so skitishness should technically be coming to an end soon,.. And Pisces is often a lame duck for it just saturates and doesn't flood as much as Scorpio Torrents,.. I mean,. Has no one put 2 and 2 together as to October Crashes!? Halloween,. The Gates of the Underworld!?!? Scorchio!?!? In the Eighth month comes death!? Anyhow,. so yes,. i am still up for wondering how much punch March will have as oppossed to November,.. SO far its been one month on one month off,. so March is the down wave again i must assume,.. Could be here already, but exhaustion shot my last butt plug,. Next ones still in the mail,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yup,. been offline for a while hence the delay,. i see SBK is doing it's thing,. as friday saw,.. As i was speculating,.. But eish,. are we all bang broeke,.. Anyhow,. that to me Astro eye is the long starting up thru thurs,.. --we all know what opinion is good for-- although i see too,.. UK banks nor FTSE hit anything like we were,.. almost like correcting first on last weeks mania,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dixie,what the F%&*k are you on about. Keep it simple, me brain is working overtime reading that post.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looks like you're working overtime then,..
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
... have a sex problem on mind, wake up with solution on chest
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the world will realise that with a simple adjustment in attitude, renewables (solar, wind, methane, geo-thermal, wave) energy is more important than having the latest car or TV.
0 Kudos