Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I just love wars and bear markets

org
Super Contributor
For legal purposes i am not allowed to say more about the dawn group and its directors.But statistically and mathematically, we are far overdue for a big war or two,and history shows that most major wars start in years ending in 9 or 1, so will it be this year or 2011?It will surely help to reduce the massive overpopulation problem.see rense.com.and yes this bear market has not made a double bottom yet,or inverse head and shoulders.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
F*&K you are a idiot !!!!
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
With all the cr@p being generated in this forum, we cannot do without an ***hole, so leave org in peace, we need him.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As some might know I attend the Methodist church and tell the ministers there that I do not take the Bible literally but they understand. A while ago I wrote tothe Eastern Province Herald discussing Proverbs Ch 31, verse 6 and 7 which say"Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. Let him drink, and forget his poverty... After talking to people it seems my newspaper letter could have influenced people to drink, so i wrote another letter pointing out the apparent bad effect these verses were having. I hope those using the dop system in the Cape at farms do not use these verses to justify their system
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Why do we have to put up with spam? Imagine if everyone thought it was a good idea to push their shifty services/websites on the forum.
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
He may be an idiot, but I can see the signs of a war approaching in the market, dont know if thats where org's looking. But thats only my opinion though.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
iv noticed that this is all org has to say everytime he posts a topic on the forum! talk about the need for attention........
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Yet you acknowledge his post? If you don't like his opinion then ignore him. Would be a boring world if we weren't entitled to our opinions, as far reached and as "idiotic" they may seem.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Nobody is saying he/she can't have their opinion, or even express it here, but repeatedly posting the same thing with a link to the same site over and over again is firmly in the camp of "spam". If more people did that I suspect the forum target market would soon lose interest.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Well the last comparable economic period ended in world war II. The approach to the current depression may be different from the last one but people tend to forget the underlying increase in human population since WWII. With current uncertainties regarding climate change (note dust bowl comparison of the 30s-40s). The scene is pretty much set on a world war. Countries have already begun what's considered to be protectionist mechanisms such as UK asking for visas from SA citizens. Look at the nuke and missile tests by N.Korea and Iran. So if believers have a better place to go when they die let the nukes send them there. Me, I'm looking for my cave.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Just remember the massive wars of 1809, napoleon or the massive beautiful war in 1189, directed by the pope!Ending in 9!History can easily repeat itself.Yes I bet the rockefellers want to reduce the world population by a third or so...see www.gold-eagle.com click on technical analysis section for free analysis pieces daily.Maybe the third world war started on 11 sept 2001, you have the 1, 9 etc...
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Pse elaborate on the signs you see
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I live in the present and not in the future, will cross the bridge when i get there(i mean when the ''war'' is here). For now i am learning to trade and make myself a few bucks. A pessimist sees a dificulty in every situation and an opportunist sees an opportunity in every difficulty. Iran and Korea won't destroy the whole war even if they were to go to war with the US.
0 Kudos