Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I`m also back.

Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Well, things should get moving down here now that we`ve lost our seriously cushy middle eastern jobs. Hell even the russian babes are getting pumped out of town. Well, at least the dosh was massive while it lasted, dont really need to look for work until the next boom and if you think i`m working for local cash think on, although they are looking for a CEO over at Transnet , wonder why the nominated bloke did a runer, must have known something about imminent dodgy goings on.Wonder if there payin what Trevs BABE was on, 5 bar a year, cushy office surrounded by dead wood. See M+R walked away fro another 5 bill, oh how things have crumbled Brian, he really must behave up there you cant expect to rip them off for ever. PD.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DEP
Super Contributor
So, PD where did you invest your $ millions?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
ah mate, anastacia was like gold, go for gold, 1500 by the end of September i say. This little rally is going to go back throught the floor.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Gold ETF? R1-m in gold ETF?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
mate, like i said, anastacia said, i need you in there at 1500.
0 Kudos