Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I'm continuing to add installments...

barry_1
Super Contributor
...in this share,as i feel very positive about it....A smaller financial bank,which is in many profitable niche sectors.It also has a holding in Capitec and holds 38% of ZEDER,where great things can be expected over a slightly longer period.On the charts the OVB is giving a strong upward bias,also the directors are climbing in and buying,as wellas a low PE .OMHO.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
barry_1
Super Contributor
Declaration of divs + - 17 APR.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi barry ive been holding psg for about 15 months and its down 25% from where i bought so ya maybe a good time to load some up, problem psg where suppose to list on the ftse or something like that but the deal did not materialise, maybe reason why share was punished, but as you say very low pe.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I added to my PSG holding at 1920 recently. I agree with Barry's analysis, and think this is a great share to hold. Time and again PSG has shown that they are skilled deal-makers and investors, and I expect the pay-off will come. Also keep an eye on CIC - still shares offered at the listing price. Big chunk owned by PSG... http://www.psggroup.co.za/paladin_info.html
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
great to have your contribution,i think u were as disappointed as m'slf with Zeder earlier,i sold then,but in time holding PSG will make up for its slow start.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I was dissappointed in Zeder's performance, but there was a lot of expectation priced-in and management didn't DO anything with the capital they raised at listing. So I was dissappointed but not surprised that the share-price didn't go anywhere. I got some Zeder at the listing price and made good money when I sold out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Asylum. Maybe you bought at the wrong time. Better luck next time
0 Kudos