Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I'm getting sick of SFM!!

bothac_1
Contributor
Last week at around 17:10 I request SFM to transfer money from shares account to my warrants account. When I log on around 11:00 the following morning my money is still in the shares account. I looked at buying some wave warrants & decided that the profit oppurtinity exeeds the extra brokerage. So I buy my wave warrants. Half an hour later I get knocked ou ton my stop-loss at a very small loss (R60). I subsequently decide that I will re-enter the warrant as I have already bought the warrant & wouldn't have to pay brokerage again. When I looked again my money jumped to my warrants account. I still decide to buy and thus pay brokerage a second time. This afternoon I sell some shares to purchuse warrants yet again. I phone SFM to transfer the money at around 16:30. I still haven't been able to purchuse my warrants!!! Isn't phone transfers supposed to me immediatly? I'm getting sick of SFM
0 Kudos