Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I need help.....

barry_1
Super Contributor
....first i must admit that i am not computer literate as computers only became the in thing when i turned about 40....Now i go to many sites to get information these days....PSG started a completely new web-site model yesterday....Trouble is that when i go there my computer frame FREEZES completely....i cannot even get out.I then have to switch off the computer and re-boot....Second can some one give me PSG's e-mail address?....In anticipation ,many thanks.As i live out in the sticks i don't have many people i can turn to for help locally.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
dookie
Regular Contributor
Sorry B. I have no idea what's causing your PC to hang - Try [email protected].
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What kind of pc do you have ? Seems to me you got a bug in your software - did you update your internet explorer ? delete all cookies and clear your history and temp folder
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks but could get into all other websites,excluding PSG.Looks as if the fault was on their side as they only launched yesterday.Can enter now...latest version to me seems not as good as old site,also some of their pages don't download yet,probably teething troubles.
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
Hi Barry,don't know if you got your info. It's www.psg-online.co.za. +27 11 483 2505, +27 11 728 8292,po box 2497 Houghton 2041.
0 Kudos