Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I need someone to train me

Bhekuyise
New Contributor
Hi good people i am new on trading, can some1 please help me
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Denzo
New Contributor
I suggest you attend the course offered by std bank. As part of your learning, focus on ETFs first, look at investing for medium and long term first before trading regularly to avoid getting your finders burnt. Take baby steps, there's no rush.
0 Kudos
Denzo
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Hi Bhekuyise - watch every webinar that you can on this website. Call the callcentre guys and ask them where and how you find the webinars. Get on to www.justonelap.com. Watch everything you can there. The contents is divided into Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced so you can progress in a systematic way.( No charge!) Attend every face to face course that Standard offers if you are anywhere near.Check the home page for details. Buy the book How to become your own Stockbroker by Jacques Magliolo. Do not buy expensive share trading software. Use what you can get free for a while! In wish you great prosperity.
0 Kudos