Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I salute the longs

Not applicable
Longs doing what I just cannot at this time. I was bullish from 28400 to around about 30 500 with the realisation that once we got there we could move 300 - 500 points either way around that pivot and thats been the way we have been rolling...now however I just cannot see any sustained move to the upside and i therefore salute the longs as brave people. For me there are some real (technical) risks to the downside and risk reward favour that hugely... IM (very)HO
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Electrox
Super Contributor
BUY the dips. talking about TA and actually trading it the way you know you should are 2 different things.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh ive been trading it alright...as i said yesterday the 500 -600 point runds have been very very profitable. Im a day trader you know that. I am however also a holder of medium term stuff and I exited recently.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
good for you,,how about i suggest you post them statements onto your website like you "challenge that just got abandoned" maybe then we take you seriously
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Electrocox..I point you to the members challenge page where their systems and progress is discussed. Maybe you just can't handle the fact that unlike you some show 1000% returns in 3 months?.....more importantly though they show how they do it sharing their systems as well as profits and losses in a totally transparent way. I know I can make money consistently....what is far more important is showing that others with the right support can do the same.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
talking about your challenge that you so enthusiastically started but could not achieve, cause statements tell the truth
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes the staments showed a 30% plus pa return...whats your point?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BTW are you a contributing member?...because only contributing members share those
0 Kudos
Not applicable
gentlemen keep buying those dips!...im just lovin it...
0 Kudos