Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I think Chartist and i should get married....

Not applicable
so we can really see eye to eye. I am a big believer in a mix of both fundamental analysis and technical, but i believe the art of seeing the bigger picture using charts has made me a better person over the last two years and a much wealthier one. i read people's posts on the site trying to determine on a daily basis why this went down and that went up when the majority of the time a little bit of "charting" will show the direction of investor sentiment in the medium short- medium term. Isn't it Charty boy?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
schizo
Frequent Contributor
you obviously havent seen the plug video
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Be careful Hottie, I think that he could be a poor communicator and a lot of marriages break down because of this. Chartist...How about responding to the e-mail I sent to you last week about your research into your trading room idea? Or are you just another Dr Roffie(sp) that also does not respond to personalised mail?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stores...I will respond to you...you asked for quite a lot and I just need to make time...unlike Roffey I do not sell my services...talking of which the Roffey Buy divergence indicator shows massive returns at the moment... ....resources long and gold mines long a month or so ago....this indicator could make serious money...easy you just do the opposite of what he calls
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hott one...yeah im up for it so when do u propose this should happen? Only thing is we wont be able to see eye to eye...more like me seeing the back of your head...sorry
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
gives new meaning to head and shoulders...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Also to the phrase: "love can be a pain in the ass"
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Yes maybe Charitst should drop the request to do a screen cast on a head and shoulders analysis from Paribus.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
geh geh geh I can't wait to see C-man's errudite response to this one
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Don't nag. He prefers a personalised male.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have told you before...John u need to relax and trust me...
0 Kudos
Jesuit
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Why exactly? he is a grumpy, old, retired fart who need false teeth. And thinks lunch time is 10,15 am. And thats just my list for the last 2 days.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what can I say ...the man is obsessed,,,yes John I can well imagine why u would like me to have false teeth...John unlike your wife I am very adroit orally...
0 Kudos