Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I think its time for a roll call.

Brazen
Super Contributor
38, two kids (boys 5&7), live in Knysna. No job, live off investements and keep Gravy in a style to which he is unacustomed. Needless to say, no job for Gravy either.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Stru. No job since the last Chippindales Revival Tour. ..an shucks, I AM the style..
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
ILLUMINATI. I dont believe in marriage, dont believe in anything but money.Reptilian agenda is evident , see www.davi*****e.com.Mars is still strong, i saw it the other day, might bring more war soon.Cycle of mars co-inside with natural war-peace cycle on earth.More sure to only use puts, cause shares will ALWAYS go down, but not always up again. I 'm looking for old divine maxi singles and club mixes....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dude. Divine rocks(ed). May he rest his large, large person in peace. A cooler dude never wor a wig. Icke, though, is a tosser. He's the lizzard.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
org baby, you're a true freak. Keep it coming.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On holiday here in Sedgefield at the moment. My Dad is retired here and I own a plot here, but still undeveloped. Typing this message on my Laptop using Uninet's Wireless Hotspot. Knysna/Uninet seem to give Encrypted sites priority so the connection is OK. Next time I go on holiday I will be certain long before I leave to close out any positions I may have. The Garden Route is a beautiful place to live. Cheers. BTTB.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
42,sybarite, hedonist and poofter, director of integrated media company, two luvly children who answer to the names of Annie and Teddie
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hah! Yous saw the Divine post, didna you? Brought yous out, didna it?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hey! Gorgeous day today wasn't it - first stirings of summer. Sedgies is a v cool place - spent many childhood holidays there and still have a family house there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no actually it was because I was in danger of being upstaged by a bigger freak...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..shore, but where'd we be without the tinfoil hat brigade, eh? An still, gotta give the dude points for the Devine reference. Ahmeen, he lived thru the eighties and STILL believes in Icke?? ..next it'll be Graham Hanckock..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Age 42. 2 Kids. Wife and I have our own Business in CT. Amateur to the Stock Market. The first time I came to Sedgies I was about 6 years old. Used to spend most Winter School Holidays here and the odd Summer Holiday. Family has owned property in Sedgies since 1926. We may retire here. All depends. At least we have the plot to build on when we are ready. Regards, BTTB.
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Thanks all guys for the replies.I might be a reptilian hybrid too as I get these weird premonitions and flashbacks to/from other dimensions of space and time...a good site was www.raptorgroupresearch.com for technicals, seems inactive? GRAVY (n): brown , smelly fluid...No, serious, the sharp nature of current daily up-moves are not bullish but bearish reactions,bull steps are more sloww but sure.WEEKLY MACD on dow turning down,could indicate more weakness in coming weeks?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Nee ouens! You gotta live with CCR, Steppenwolf (Born to be Wild) and Rodriguez. I am an early retired navy officer (just over 50), trading now and then for 3,5 years, made good money and I do "interesting contract" work when the pay is right. En ek jag en maak biltong en braai gemsbok steaks. Bly in die Kaap. And I enjoy this forum with all the partisipants.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
44 - bachelor - no woman wants to live here in the middle of nowhere - in the mountains, southern free state. Sold all my sheep 3 years ago and invested all the money in shares. Live on the rent of my farm. Was 50% in cash 2 months ago. Bought bigtime the last 3 weeks. Currently hold shares in 30 companies. Stopped trading SSF's a year ago - too much stress! Also practise energetic healing part time with a SCIO device.(Quantum physics)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
LogicNvest
Contributor
I'm an Industrial Engineer, trade for a hobby and love it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is that with a B or a W Simon ? 31, Property Investor and developer , 2 lovely boys, beautiful wife, love trading
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Can the guys who trade for a living or just trade regularly give an indication of what they consider to be a fair return per day or average per month? what targets do you set?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Only pulling your leg Simon :)
0 Kudos