Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I think its time for a roll call.

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
101 - more symmetrical don't you think? :D
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
You're still in great shape.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hey guys thanks for all this info it is really cool to know a little more about you, it makes it a little easier to have fun at your expence. Hey Barry, Y , Preston and CE I know you read this post. so why dont you introduce yourselves to the newbies. That way they pay attention when you give your great advice ( Barry, Y)
0 Kudos
mehroon
Frequent Contributor
I am Shorty's wife. My husband has bought a few RMBH and PAMs for me. I hope long term they will be ok.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what up skippy? dont I count?
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Dimitrius here. MD of an NGO that all of you probably know, so I won't mention the name. Old enough to remember 1987 vividly, and learn from that. Young enough to have had my baby girl born last week friday. Man, at one week old, she already has her dad wrapped around her little finger.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How cool is that! nice one mate. sleep is so over rated. It is the best thing in the world.
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
well done buy ppc for her now
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Thanks guys. Yeah, sleep will have to wait for a while I guess. But it's definately worth it.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
I actually bought her some Steinhoff the week before she was born.
0 Kudos
Victoria_1
Contributor
My daughter would like to work overseas on a crew charter boat in the Carribean (after matric), any advise, who should she speak to?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
32, just back from holidays in Madagascar, unbelievable! Financial background, part owner of an investment company for last 3 years.
Setting up to retire @ 35 and turn to trading and investments fulltime!
0 Kudos
SpanSpek
Occasional Contributor
Victoria If they work for Moorings or Sunsail I know they will have a wonderful life. Just not so likely to come home for a long time. sailing is a great life.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
59 Retired this year. Leaving for the Seychelles on Saturday on a 46 ft catamaran yacht to flyfish in the Amaranties. I live in Zimbali Coastal Forest and now trade with a 500k portfolio. Enjoying the bloodrush of SSF's
0 Kudos
Not applicable
34 IT manager, trading is a hobby, maybe one day i'll be big like a fire engine and go fulltime.
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
41 and happily married Joburger with 9yr old cricketer, 6yr old ballerina and 11 month old snotgobbler. Importer of industrial and FMCG goods. Trade as a hobby, mostly shares, but decided to get spectacularly burned on SSF this year. Currently looking at moving to Oz to give kids a fighting chance when they go to varsity/look for de job.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Anywhere beside OZ dude. Your 11 monthly old baby is eventually going strenghten the OZ cicket team wnen he is all grown up and then trash us (the poor South Africans).(LOL)
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Best time of year for it and there's plenty of fish. Watch out the sharks around Africa Banks don't steal your tuna. Enjoy the sashimi
0 Kudos