Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I think its time...

Not applicable
O this forum I have come to accept abuse from Sewer dwellers like RAMS/FREDSED etc...they have all had their noses put out of joint by me in the past on more than one occasion and have become akin to stalkers in their obession with discrediting me...this I know and can deal with. However when someome you have respected and admired engages in name calling and has seemingly become so blinded by his disposition towards me that he (deliberately/inadvertantly?) uses incorrect facts and then goes off in a tirade it may be time to realise that ones contribution to a forum like this may be counterproductive. Simon the very least I expect is that you do not insult my professional ability. At the very very least I expect you to get the simple facts right and if you get them wrong as we all do from time to time to correct them ...espcially when you ahve used them to make inferences about that person. It really become impossible to have any converstaion unless parties agree on these basic rules. As many of you would have noticed there is a pattern which has set itself up amongst the few individuals who like to speak in an autocratic voice and cannot abide by any challenge or alternative view. Cheers guys ...those of you who want to continue a conversation where leaking sewers are repaired quickly know where to find me.
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
check the thread dude .. my stats right ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No Simon your tirade was based on BIL being 2671...the bid was 26025 when i created that post...thats almost 7 bucks lower. Cant fight against the price ...u should know that.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
high on 19 Jan was 26597c .. are we even talking about the same thing ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
YES Simon we most definitely are. Check please. The bid on BIL was 26075. That means that was the price you could sell it for at the time i created the post. Now either it was or it wasnt. If it wasnt I apologise and am a huge idiot. If it was ..well then ...
0 Kudos
Bangbielie
Contributor
Goodbye Alsitrader. Won't miss you.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Hey, Alsi are you leaving so soon...there is a gap to close on the DOW! Well, looks like there is no coming back: he has been flushed already! Monday going to be a boring day!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Recruitment must be bullish, target must be met? and I expected it to be a flop.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Alsi....Hint :The best short is at end of wave 5 in an uptrend and the best long is at end of wave c in an uptrend...use MACD histogram for divergence to signal end of waves....and if you dont believe me....we just hit 30850 like i said...if we take out this level and close above this level then this would be wave 5, like i said...now if this is wave 5....we go higher after a ABC correction which you may SHORT..end of wave C go long...and thats the LONG of Elliot Wave...now poor Elliot can rest in his grave!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey alsi dont go.U were wrong today but the bulls was only lucky.Monday when the market gaps up at open i will join u as a bear and we will laugh at Rams,But maybe he also bear then.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Alsitrader here's how you gauge the market direction: if the US VIX is trading below 20 and falling, gold stocks are falling, volatility in the Topi is low (a day's range of less than 500 points is a good indiator of a low volatility) and the Rand is appreciating against the US dollar it means the market trend is up. Never go short u but most definitely never go short at an all time high. Simple neh!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sponono thanks for the advice...but I made a much more money going short than long today. No one could have predicted that the data today was better than expected. When I sawa a set up to the short side i took it and exited before the data or when my target was hit...simple. My set ups are my set ups and if they consistently give me 250 - 300 points I am very very happy. There is no such thing as right or worng in the market .....only good trades and bad trades. Some are profitable and others not and not all good trades are profitable. I am happy that mine were both today.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Well, it seems we have come full circle rather quickly given your ignominious and conceited re-entry to this forum during which time you have managed to offend nearly all of the regular contributors. Personally, I donÂ’t give a hoot whether you stay or leave as some might even benefit from your professed scalping expertise(?) but these emotional outbursts against well-deserved criticism while you hypocritically admonish others to lighten up when you merrily malign and insult them is just childish. Somehow, I doubt your manipulative threat (promise?) as I believe you thrive on creating controversy and neurotic attention seeking (at any cost)Â….but you can prove me wrong and be a man of your wordÂ….and the stench around here may just lift.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
mark .. two words spring to mind .. heat/kitchen .. really it gets a little hot and you throw toys and flee .. oh well, we know where to find you - until you pop up here again in some or other guise ?? ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon you can accuse me of a lot of things ...most, I am sure, I will be guilty as sin of....you cannot however accuse me of not being able to take the heat. Thing is there really is no point in arguing about the actual price of something if the market has set the price...this is a given. Sure we can urgue about the future direction (in fact we must) but I really see no point in engaging with people who do not want to accept reality or want to suspend reality. What is worse is that there are individuals who want to portay me as a loser by confusing the timeline of the trades I made ( not you). Yes I did go short from 30500 but the market moved 500 plus points in my favour and yes I did go short again and made some profit and I was stopped but I have also gone long when I have seen the opportunity. And yes it is possible to go long and short in one day and make very good money as we did last week.. But... if people just want to portray you as something you know you are not then on a forum like this where timelines and who said what when are easily confused they will enventually suceed through sheer force of numbers. I am very saddened by this. Empty vessels truely do make the biggest noise. I can take the heat in the kitchen but when the cooks are slipping poison into the food I think its time to get out.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
well, you better get out of the kitchen, what if the cooks slip some E-Coli in your broth...sewerage did you say! In all my posts, I stated you were a bad trader...I even tried to trade with you to show you how to surf those waves properly, but all you did was let your emotions get in the way...had you not been warned by Christos about the short, you would have been in the poo as the market went up to the target that my wave count estimated...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes RAMS thats pretty much all you do ...state that I am a bad trader...and of course we all know that what you state is fact....gems like " Technical analysis is a con....I can draw tommorow's chart today"...pure fact because of course you stated it. as for would have could have...well thats seems to be the world you live in ...you could have made a profit the whole of last year....I am sure you would have wanted to but as you yourself state you didnt. I made nice profit on Friday going short and long....as i said i went neutral before the data...do u seriously think I would short if the dow futures shoot up 100 pts in s few seconds....watch one of my 123 data release videos and you will see the way its really done...2/3/2012 3:30:46 PM MAR12 ALSI B 1 30761 SEN811 INT OTS0006OV 000 #NA0000057 DWTM 11194247 SXFIN A O 1
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
On Friday, I had proven that you do not know much about trading Elliot Waves and the market has spoken- for a whole week!!As fusion123 would advise...if you want to make money, do the opposite of what Alsi -NOW-OFFICIALLY-BAD-trader says.We cant take you seriously if you continue to mislead the forum...in this post you said you were leaving and you still hanging around like a bad smell...and for how long are we to put up with the smell . Hint: i said the tutorials on elliot waves are in 2011 posts...if you still here on Monday i will test you on it!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
PS. the link to that video looks like a swear word!
0 Kudos