Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I want to start an installment club

barry_1
Super Contributor
For starters inside the chat forum.Then we can discuss this form of investment,different methods we use etc,whats works and what not.Any takers?....Please add your name here if you are interested.
0 Kudos
62 REPLIES 62
zn
Contributor
Thanks barry, for not only this but your constant insite and wisdom, please include me, my email add is [email protected], Thanks.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks,for starters just your forum name will do.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Barry, you can count me in. Thanks
0 Kudos
Man_T
Contributor
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
stomps
Contributor
I dont trade installments yet but want to have some insits and a better view on it so count me in as wel
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
I have just started with installments.......ist one I bought was GND...im in
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Would this be SBK only ? or installments all round and some chart uploads from other members would be nice as well. Been here for 7 years and have not seen one upload chart this far except for chartist !!! Please fell free to use this site for uploads ( does not work this SBK OST them using other charting platforms .... for the new traders to the oldies ,,,,, http://www.chartupload.com/
0 Kudos
motzo
New Contributor
Thanks for your help Barry. Im in.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks everyone for the interest.I've noted your names .I thought for a start we could use Warrants under the chat forum as the thread would stau longer.Any one that has something to contribute can at any time of course.i thought i would start with a monthly letter,even i have problems with installments which we can discuss.Thanks Hennie ,not that i fully understand,but will be able to pick up from u hopefully.Maddog ,if the same person as last year then u hav'nt posted in a while.I hope SimonPB will be an honorary member as well.
0 Kudos
D4rie
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HAHA LOL !! I like HEHEHE :-) .... Did you draw those bikes with the mouse ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ahh hope you understand now, I don't trade warrants ... but any change will be good
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Oops !that should be here ( my second post ).
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos