Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I want to start an installment club

MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
yup, interested. Good idea.
0 Kudos
Kipper
Contributor
Hi Barry. Add me too. Hi Chookie - also recently retrenched so able to spend more time on this. Note to self - go on the sbk installment course!
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks every one,done,Kipper try the online installment course.Its a bit long break it up into say ten pages per visit.It will be easier to take in that way.Just for those that might not know the first discussion will be found under Warrants.
0 Kudos
starcall
Occasional Contributor
Hi Barry, add me in too please
0 Kudos
bob1_1
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
One more, please. And Thanks
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks will add all three names.Hi Seapea,hope u make a contribution as well as you have the added advantage of years of experiance as a trader and your trading days hail from the same era as mine.
0 Kudos
woef
Not applicable
Lyk soos a.g.s. - almal gaan saam, ek ook asb. Barry.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey, you go away for a few days and this happens..... am I too late to be excluded ?,.... seriously though I will part take. I could look at hosting a website in future as i worked that areana for a few years and have good contacts.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
It seems such a success right here on SBK OST ,it might be the right move to leave it right here!Earlier I was thinking of perhaps joining an existing website.How ever i'll keep your kind offer in mind as i know very little about websites.both names recorded done!
0 Kudos
JPDR1
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
tee_1
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cool, I am interested too. I don't use installments, but I always like to study everyone's strategies and keep an open mind.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks for the encouragement last five recorded.See under warrants for first discussion.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Please count me in (hope I am not late) and i am not yet dealing with instaments but will do very soon. Thanx
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
done .see warrants for the august discussion.
0 Kudos