Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

I will short this market for 6000 points

Rams
Super Contributor
if Mitt Romney wins.....did you see the debate.Romney says he will reduce the oil price ton levels before Obama took over. Obama agreed...If Romney wins, his policies will lead to another 2008 financial crisis and sure oil price will come down. That's genius!
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
DEP
Super Contributor
Yes... Romney wins - end of printing money!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but does it ?? printing money is the Fed, which is independent, notwithstanding the chairman is appointed by the president, so Q is when does the current term end ??
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
One doesn't wish to be dogmatic on this but Romney will not win. And if he were to you could be only sure of one thing - no change - until 5 minutes to 12 and then the order will go out - no change. As for Fed "Independence" - independence is relative.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
re it relative, but the printing is not being done on an executive order ..
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- I'm no expert on American politics, but according to a couple of top investment guru's , Romney is a cert. - I'ts baked in the cake they're saying. And true to American values, they reckon it's his campaign funds of $1.0bn , against Obama's $700 m, t
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the only cert is a dead cert when you can bet the dead horse will not win the race ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and Romney is a dead horse which makes him a dead cert...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Source: Associated Press "WASHINGTON (AP) — At the end of August, President Barack Obama had about $88.8 million to spend on the final months of the campaign, nearly twice as much as Republican rival Mitt Romney, according to campaign fundraising reports released Thursday...."
0 Kudos