Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IG Markets and SBK OST

Not applicable
your 1 hour system will stay the same
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
problem is the advanced chart is not free hennie
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Timba, it is free. Quote -Supplied by IT-Finance, our standalone charting package provides a comprehensive range of professional features for the advanced user. Advanced charts are normally available free of charge if you trade regularly with us. We make a standard charge of EUR 0 (ZAR 0) per calendar month for the service, but we will rebate this in full at the end of every calendar month if you have placed a minimum of 0 transactions. - Unquote
0 Kudos
Not applicable
one trade and it free
0 Kudos
timba
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I have traded on both Ideal (IG in RSA) and OST....the Ideal platform is streets ahead and free.....I trade here because OST put me through my training free of charge. When I have paid off what I feel I owe I will spend more money with Ideal as they are far more customer focused than OST.
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
i could not agree more.ideal way way better,camon SIMON wen OST offering real time chartting similar to IDEAL platform..for "small" fee of course
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
NO fee for this required service!! As was stated, this is actually required to trade the derivetive products on offer.
0 Kudos