Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMP Closed above 17700

Not applicable
Hi, i see IMP closed above 17700 yesterday. What do you think. I see standard bank said a close above 17700 would initiate a long position to 26000 - 7 October 2009. Not sure if possible but who knows??
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Alibaba
Contributor
I would also appreciate some guidance here. I am long at 17600 and looking to an upshot of at least 22000 according to my rudimentary TA. Although it's pulling back today 27 Oct 09 to the tune of more than 4%, I'm looking towards an upsurge again soon. Any thoughts?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Also thought it was a buy since its daily RSI had broken up on the upside. It seems I was wrong because the stock has even failed to close above its 50 day SMA. Seems to me there's more pain to come if support at R160 is broken.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I went long at 17400. I see it is up and down and maybe worth holding. I know yesterday's budget speeches may have impacted the market as a whole and maybe why it dipped 4%. Man it is a tough market out there..
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
look for diversions between the various indicators and the price action!!
0 Kudos