Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMP

Russ
Super Contributor
I have just gone long on imp.
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
hi Russ i'm long on AMS since Monday,stoch still showing up,but lost some steam this week,will keep with Stop-loss ,hope it will take off next week.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It has been in an uptrend since 27 Oct 2008 and the support line has been tested 7 times and held.At the moment it is just above this support.I havn't waited for it to drop right to support because it has also broken above a resistance line which has held since 24 August 2009,and it might not drop to support.It is quite oversold.I am therefore betting on it holding its bull trend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I also went long this morning
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
any opinions on where the price will be in 3 to 6 mths
0 Kudos
Not applicable
exactly where you dont want it to be. If you sold to early it will be higher than that, If you waiting to sell it will be lower than that.... Just kidding. In this market who knows. If you looking at 6 months time buy now and keep a stop loss, thats the best advise you ought to get.
0 Kudos
zindc3
Contributor
ooh. impy. makes one feel @#$. Where your stop loss at.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
On the sweet spot right now.The close is the important thing.
0 Kudos
Stifler
Contributor
Entry for a long is around R162 IMO - dont see it turning before then.
0 Kudos
Stifler
Contributor
Entry for a long is around R162 IMO - dont see it turning before then.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look at my post good trading day. i said i would only get in at 160 -162 so I still stick there.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Yea its in the danger zone. a break below 167 will break below the triangle and lead to further slide, next support 165
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I think you jumped the gun there Russ. Looked at IMP last night and I saw a sell - falling wedge if I'm not mistaken. Can't open the graph from work thanks to our beloved firewall. LON could be a buy in a day or two -trading in a very narrow range and begging to break out in a BIG way.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IMP is bouncing lately.. I have been playing between 166 and 176 for a few weeks now and been taking small profits..not sure when it will break either side.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i went short at 169 see support at 160 but if that is broken imo 150 will come in a hurry
0 Kudos