Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMU - Cautionary

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Is this the cautionary we've been waiting for to see this share move up! I think so.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Taurus
Super Contributor
Hehehe Abuzz no one has to be a brain surgeon to figure your portfolio out.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
ABUZZ and MR T ...Is this another of your "postive conviction" shares
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Im sure this one is close to it's lowest price, will improve a bit in the next couple off months.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Earnings weren't great in the latest set of results, but check the SENS on the results - lots of positive stuff in the pipeline and I reackon this is the announcement for the first of those positives to come to fruition.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
This cautionary can't be anything serios because nothing is happening to the price, and someone usualy knows something.
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Looks like it is headed for the 30c mark rather than upwards. OMHO
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
If this cautionary was hinted in the Result SENS, then it could be either an acquisition, new brands or the approval of the Wellness Pack. If it is the wellness pack, they estimate turnover to be R 18 million per month on this pack alone. They only had revenue of R63 million in the 14 months reported on for the results, so this could show MASSIVE improvement if this is what the cautionary is about.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Come on Abuzz,if there is one thing i have learned over the years off trading then it is that the market always knows before the time!!
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
OK Taurus, I'll give you that, but i still think once we get more detail on the cautionary it will spark more interest in this one and push the price higher.
0 Kudos