Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMU - a little bit of volume and...

ABuzz
Super Contributor
Seems like we have seen a little bit of volume for this share this week and then the latest SENS. Could be set to hold at 3 cents and maybe test 4 cents (not holding my breath, but hopeful). Maybe they will finally do something good and it will translate into their share price.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
ABuzz
Super Contributor
another relatively "big" volume day for this one - I think something is happening here - watch this one.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
and the buyers are lining up at the 2 cent level - we haven't seen this volume of interest for a long time....definitely something brewing... OMO
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
24 million shares traded so far today, c'mon, something must be brewing. This can't just be your average casual investors buying up a couple of shares....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Highest volume ever trade on this share today..I agree somethings up, as long as its positive!!!
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya results .. an they knock the lights out .. an replacing the bulb bankrupts them ..
0 Kudos