Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMU - not presenting at AltX tomorrow night

ABuzz
Super Contributor
I have been in contact with the guys from Imuniti and evidently they will not be presenting at tomorrow night's AltX presentations by the CEO's, even although this site still has them on the programme.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Samir
Super Contributor
ABuzz, are you there? Drop to 25c.. All time low.. Do you still punt it? Or still catching knives. Wonder why the CEO didnt pitch at the presentation?
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I'm still here and stocking up big time. Paul said he had advised them well in advance that he would not be presenting, so i don't know why they didn't remove him from the programme. Effectively the BEE shareholders have one year from listing date to organise letters from the government and Cosatu re the purchase of 100 000 Imuniti packs per month. 12 December is only just over 4 months away and I believe we are going to get this news in pretty soon and then it will start moving up strongly.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I don't know why the other thread just won't take up position on the top 30, even though I have added a posting, anyway seems like this thread is staying on the Top 30, so I'll post it here: Hey duke - the BEE component is only completely in place if they perform, i.e. they need to get the letters from Government and the Cosatu unions confirming their committment to purchse the Imuniti packs and they need to get the sales of the packs up to 100 000 per month before 12 December 2007. Failing which the shares revert back and the company won't have a BEE component.Check the pre-lising statement for the full detail. Thus said, I am sure that these letters are imminent and that this share will take off soon and go back to over 50 cents short term and R 1,50 by the end of next year.
0 Kudos
Cool_Cat
Occasional Contributor
why are you so confident that this share will go over 50c. the trend line is running the wrong way to get to 50c. it will get to 5c very soon.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Cool Cat, the whole market is running the wrong way at the moment. They are still under cautionary and we await the news of the trials success for their Imuniti pack, then it's 100 000 units per month at a revenue of R 18 000 000 per month, then watch it climb. I am very happy it is at its current levels and am busy stocking up ahead of the climb.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Thanks for the article link - going to be interesting to see the take up of the wellness packs from the pharmacy market when they hit the shelves in 2 weeks time.
0 Kudos