Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMU ready to burst?

Not applicable
i here reports IMUNITY has aids health packs and food packs deals in the pipeline again? easy share to make some quick cash? any ideas?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Directors bought one two been some volume - what say bro Will.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes i think we can be in for some good news closing month end. easy double up
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Have you tasted the food pack? Why do I think the foodpack will be tastier than the share?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
because you live in central congo and u have been displaced by insurgents?
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
this has been a horrible share with an even worse track record and i personally took a major beating by this share. STAY FAR AWAY! omo
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
But it has been very good for some people. This time last year 3c to 25c. I agree a lot of people have been burnt with Alt listings there are not money left above there original listing - i can think of many that have hammered.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Shaun / William, I own a couple of these and it is great to hear someone with a positive outlook. What do you base this on and where are you reading these reports?
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
I agree with Shaun Siddall. This one burned me badly and I still wearing the scars. Keep away. Bad news.
0 Kudos