Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMU see the SENS and do we believe them this time

Not applicable
NEW SENS TODAY wow 7 million wellness packs in the first year. Seeing is believing!But even if they do 20% of that it will add substantially to their bottom line. Glad i bought at 6c for the medium term.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol,
3). The number of Imuniti Packs distributed could be 7 million in the first year.

Well it could be 7trllion ...
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm, what happened to the director Abuss ? Has not been around for some time now
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
We all could say whatever we like about this share, specialy some off the sceptics off penny shares, but a couple off people got very rich this morning, bet a few off them are these so called very loud sceptics.....
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I got a nice Christmas bonus and i tried to help you guys as well - early warnings. Recovered my costs and took a lot of profit and still have enough exposure for more upside.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Abuzz was right! the share is now trading at 25c
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've been trying to get into this share the whole morning, now i'm sitting watching go up and up and up....any views on where it will peak...30c maybe?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
If you do the numbers at even half the 7mil packs (3.5m), the recovery still has a long way to go. Anybody know what the packs sell for? Then you can use your own GP% to guage the extra contribution that will be made.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
I'm still here, just watching quietly from the sidelines and watching IMU make me some money. Actually I'm away for a month in OZ, but watching the movement with interest.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
Whats the opinion at the current price?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I wonder whats going to happen today? The news is been released in the press this morning.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
the volumes going through aren't too thin
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Looks like it is going to be a good day, lots of positve news around. The guys are hoping for 30-35c close this afternoon.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
are you serious? where did you hear that from?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
You have to watch for the guys taking profits. I think thats what happened yesterday afternoon and everybody gets the jitters.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
some thoughts on the press release: #why would 2 "founders" of IMU interpose themselves between the co. and AF - surely this presents a massive conflict of interest - what would the margins be to each party - IMU has the high fixed cost manufacturing base and Edge2edge will be creaming the commissions?# who and what is AF (besides all the name dropping)- where is the funding to buy all these packs going to come from and what about distribution? Ultimately, it is results that count - so far 3000 packs have been sold in the real world while IMU is losing R1 m/month. Have any contracts actually been signed - why make such a premature splash in the media? I would love to know if the directors and/or their associates have been feeding the market some shares to generate some Christmas spending money. Personally, it looks like smoke and mirrors is having its day in the sun again....
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
i agree with you TG. it amazes me to see how people can trade with such sudden faith, especially after this share has burned so many people, myself included. i'm sorry smoke screen is too good a word. can this crowd be trusted? time will tell...
0 Kudos