Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMU see the SENS and do we believe them this time

Not applicable
SENS on new negotiations and contracts.
0 Kudos
38 REPLIES 38
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
My Christmas gamble is paying off.... I mentioned last week there was some good news coming and bought at 6c lets see what happens?
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
wolves in sheep clothing is all i have to add to this share
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
i suspect that someone is trying to give this one a run. all on your own mate.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Well if i double my money by this afternoon im out. Stop loss at 8c and still a 33% return.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah but you may look back in a years time when the share is R1.50 and kick yourself. my startergy with a gamble like this is if it gets to 14c Im selling half to get my money back and letting the rest ride and see where it lands up. it is a gamble afterall.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
A year ago (12/12/06) this was at 220.Amazing!
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Yeah Tribal your plan sounds good, luckly i have never been burnt by this share so i have no hard feelings. The sens is real and a recovery could be on the cards.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
my history with this one has been short and sweet. bought at 3c and sold at 6c the same day, then bought at 7c and now its 11c. its almost my best performing share of all time.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I just cancelled my sale at 12c in time im going to see what happens today its has already reached 13 - 14. Will up my stop to 10c.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Big press conference this morning sounds really promising if you can believe anything the CEO says.
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
Where can 1 get details of this press conference?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Just general word of mouth, strong levels at 15c already.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
Yes, volumes are quite strong. There is definitely something going on here. Some huge trades going through.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah, these are small trades, biggie is a nmin of R1million in a trade, biggest here is last 30 is a modest R82k.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
relatively speaking, these are big trades, they havent seem volumes like these... well it's either you are for the share or against and I am one of those prepared to gamble on it.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well one can be for, against or out. Put another way, long, short or fishing.
0 Kudos
analyst
Frequent Contributor
It's more than about fishing. I have followed this share for a while now. I guess we will have to wait and see.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no, you mis understad. Fishing is when you do nothing. Jessie Livermore says there are three stages a trade can exist in, long, short or out (fishing).
0 Kudos