Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IMU

suki
Super Contributor
REMEMBER WHATI SAID ON MONDAY? I SAID WATCH THIS SPACE. 33% FOR IMU.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I think you better keep watching IT, you take you're eyes off IT, IT could vanish. good luck
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err .. it just crossed the spread .. an if the seller thsi mroning (an there are way more sellers then buyers) is at 3c .. you're down 25% ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL thats funny.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well two phrases come to mind - "Pennies maak die pond" and "Penny wise pound foolish"
0 Kudos
bangbul
Regular Contributor
still down 33% from 2months ago, 50 at 3c.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hehehe. I am a newbie and one thing I learned fast is this. The minute you "brag", Mr Market will kick your butt!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That I totally can agree to. Remember the big guys do not brag over one 33.3% jump on a 3 cent stock.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
are you the one that bought at 4c?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
HAHA ADW following similar path... Excpet R4 to 3c cant be nice! Will buy some then.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Anyone wanting to sell at 3c better do so fast-the buyers are drying up!
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
There appear quite a few on this forum that have very little experience in trading shares and end up dabbling on shares such es this one on this post and loosing everything.Some have asked what can they buy with R3000, my answer would be save till you have at least R10000, pref double that, and start by buying something for medium term, before even thinking of warrants (which I don't trade),CFD's or SSF's (my favourite).Penny stocks are dangerous as your order my not be filled and your bid for a stock at say 80c can be partially filled and end up costing you R1.40.I'm not too ashamed to say that I hold some penny stocks, but I have to steal them, before I allow them to share my portfolio with BIL, IMP and SOL but to name three.1tm at 50 before the cricket and world cup coming up I thought was a steal as was SAN at 48 bought a fortnight ago.ARH at 170 I regard as a buy with electrical infrastructure a must, and my favourite small stock of which I hold a fair amount and like to add to my portfolio is ABU, paid a div of 8.5c last year 10c this year, and if you can pick them up 100 to 105, I don't think you can go wrong, just have a look at the gragh and see what happens just before div time. They trade in a nice little niche market and have existed for ever.Any other experienced investors out there willing to help the beginners with some punts?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
thank you very much. i totally agree. beginers need to avoid penny stocks 'cause if u loose u loose big.
0 Kudos