Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INL short?

Not applicable
I notice Simon PB recommending a short. I would say we are in a classic buying area for the first time in a long time....we should see a bounce today....its what happens after this bounce that is important. We are what I think of as an an ambush zone...between the 50 and 61.8% retracement levels from the early 2003 lows (thats a hell of a retracement). The next few daily closes will be decisive but I would favour the upside from here...
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
I've been short this one 3 weeks now. Also Noticed the retracement levels. Possible MACD histogram bullish divergence caught my eye.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja Roman that was great contrarian thinking.......as soon as you hear the experts calling something a "value play" its usually time to short....INL was then near 80 I think....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja def a squeeze happening on INL....
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
I favour bounces to short. If the ALSI breaks 28 800 it will start looking better, but we really need to go beyond 31 100 to resume the bull trend. I'l ride the bounces carefully to set up shorts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Grubber kick...yes a good strategy but too stressful for me...I really feel the risks are to the upside now...I am not trying to predict the direction the market is going in...just saying that I feel it is easier to manage the downside risk rather than the upside...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What excatly is meant by a squeeze? How is it identified?
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Chartist - yes stressful it is as I am really a bull at heart.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
INL up 2.29% so far....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
must be doing there trading in the dark !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
now 3.13%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..at resistance..needs a push..
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
U can see all the upward surges in shares are used to sell into the rally, so heres hoping these levels will hold till everyone who wanted to sell left orderly! (lots of pump and dump and vice versa happening! Just look at SOL)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I know - dudes get all girly at the heights.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Ya, similar to load shedding ne!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yup. Gravy's braaing again tonight cos we have cuts between 6 and 8.30 every night. Saving money on electricity but spending it on beer.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
hello all. been a while since I popped in here. I'm also keeping an eye on INL/INP. I don't think they are going up in a straight line from here tho. Liberty is the other one I'm eyeing, and it's put in a pretty good show over the last 2 day in spite of general market headwinds
0 Kudos