Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INL- to buy or not to buy?

striker
Super Contributor
I notice a lot of views on the shareprice of this company. Not much has been said however about its business model, and more importantly I beleive its Ethical Standards. Being a fan of Noseweek and its exposes on INP ( Who have'nt refuted any of the Claims). I simply would not buy into a company as many skeletons as this. From Pension fund scams to the JCI/RANDGOLD rip off, to the Claims Direct (U.K) debacle, the list just goes on, who knows how far. Litigation and claims against them seem to be mounting and it appears their reputation in London has cought up with them. They seem to employ a hit and run phylosophy, motivated more by greed rather than sound business practices. Being constantly embroiled in scandals, coverups and defended actions cannot enhance their reputation. This is a tarnished company which is know being reflected in its share price. Avoid at all costs in my opinion.
0 Kudos