Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INP chart looks so depressing.

boing
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
buy what...lol?? funeral companies?
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
I just want to play football.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey! Where the heck is Org?
0 Kudos
SALDANHA
Contributor
My broker has bought SSF at 7490 and I have lost more than R15 000, do you think that it is time to jump out?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SALDANHA r u from Saldanha near CT?
0 Kudos
SALDANHA
Contributor
Yes, I am from SALDANHA near CT
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Well K I M was it his capital letters that gave it away?? LOL
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Saldahna, the only thing you should have done with INL at 7490 was short. It's still in its medium term down trend, and that down trend renewed its strength three days ago. If you're going to trade, stay with the trend and the path of least resistance and stick to your stop loss strategy. If you're investing for the long term, well then stick to shares instead of SSF's. INL is still a good long term investment.
0 Kudos
SALDANHA
Contributor
Wow! it seems that you know what you are talking about. INL??? This chat is about INP not INL, I hope you know what is the difference.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Yes, I know the difference. INP is Investec's UK operations. INL is Investec's South African operations. Made a mistake. But nevertheless, even INP is still down, and the down trend was strengthned 4 days ago, unlike INL's 3 days ago. So they're both ***** buys at the moment. Unless you're holding for the long term.
0 Kudos
SALDANHA
Contributor
At last, I have found someone on the "CHAT FORUM" that I can chat to, thanks for your advise. What shares are you looking at this stage to buy, I am looking at BSR,NHM, MVL, WBO, PGR, DAW, SCN and ADW
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
At the moment, I'm only looking at adding to my BIL on weakness, and waiting for a positive trend for INL. I won't touch INL until the ema shows me some positive direction. Sold my SHF, and also sold my CAE. At the moment, I'm using most of my capital to expand a business I'm a shareholder in into Europe and Asia.
0 Kudos
SALDANHA
Contributor
I am going to buy BIL at 25150 and INL at 7320, what do you think about these prices
0 Kudos
Not applicable
amongst all the vitriol the original thread of this post has been lost....as in every discussion on a share there are no conclusions...no final analysis.... only the price action
0 Kudos
SALDANHA
Contributor
Sorry, but everybody expect that INP must go up and everyone is waiting for it but it will happend, I think by Monday and think a good long position on INP is 7050, I hope that it will not drop below R7000
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hope springs eternal but unfortunately your potfolio doesnt...
0 Kudos
SALDANHA
Contributor
That is rude!!, amongst all the vitriol the original thread of this post has been lost
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Word is that there is a major fund unwinding a position in INP for some time. In the region of 30m shares being "dumped'. That might explain the continuous downward pressure and the increased volumes...
0 Kudos