Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INP chart looks so depressing.

Not applicable
dimitrius I suggest you invest in one...maybe you could rather place this in the orifice under your nose before you jump to illogical inaccurate conslusions...I never suggested Dimension was a value play....I was in fact doing the opposite.....this is a demonstration of how a value play can can turn out to be well almost 20 times less valuable when you bought it....go and do your homework....go and read about what the experts were saying in 2002....
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Please explain to me the "illogical innacurate conclusions" I supposedly came to. By bringing DDT into the conversation, and saying that the pros where saying it offered value, even though you may have disagreed with them, you're still implying that it was classed as a value stock. You took DDT as an example of a supposed value play as soon as you mentioned it. I think you've left your buttplug in for too long, because obviously all the cr@p in your colon is starting to back up out of your "orifice under your nose".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dimi, my love, Chartist is obnoxious not only because of what he says, but also how he says it. There's always the possibility that he'll live up to his threat of leaving OST. Until then, always let him have the last word - he will anyway, no matter how bone-crushingly boring and stupid his last word may be.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
yeah, I guess you're right. Here's hoping to him making good on his threat.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jezebel....so boring in fact...that you never even read any of my posts...I take no exception to anything you say except the bit about being boring....please at least give me that....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sigh. The second to last word from Chartist. Boring it is, and boring you are.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jezebel, no need to take your frustrations with the market out on other people....Your SBK, IMP, SPG and MRF have all be having a bad time of late in fact you should be all stopped out by now if you stuck to your stops (SPG down 40%%, MRF 30% since you bought)...ah well thats value investing for you.....this from you on 8 May.....TonyO, could you please help me with my trailing stop losses? I keep getting them wrong and then feeling sorry for myself. At the moment I've set my Satrixes and Itrixes at 12%, IMP, MTN and SBK at 15%, and MRF and SPG at 25%. Except for MRF and SPG, the rest all have about 10 to 11% left before triggering. I'm a long term investor and don't want to get stopped out of bull market corrections anymore. Am I on the right track with my stop losses, do you think?
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
chartist, you really are an obnoxious prat. You must have been bullied at school. Now that you can hide behind a username, you feel it is necessary to delight in another person's misfortune. Didn't you learn from all those years of receiving wedgies and getting the cr@p kicked out of you that delighting in someone's concerns and misfortune is just plain crass. It makes you lower than the bacteria that thrives in a piece of sh*t. Your trade calls are nothing more than smoke and mirrors. At least a value investor knows that once they have done their homework, they can sleep easy without having to worry about the volatility of the market.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
At least the bacteria has a use.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Hey Samir if you thought the INP chart was depressing have you read all your replies to your post yet........now thats really depressing
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Come on guys. This is not the way to go. Newcomers like me needs some direction and insight which the diverse views of a forum like this provides. On a more constructive note. Where is this share and for that matter where is the financial sector going?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Interesting fact. If you chew cheese curls with you mouth open - and then keep it open for 23 minutes breathing heavily all the time - your teeth end up with hard orange bits on them that are really hard to get off.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
You are truly the oracle............tell me Am I the one???????
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I like diverse opinions.Prevents us all getting sucked into a herd mentality.Am always willing to take advice from more experienced traders,even prats.Hope everyone stays. ps. what is a prat?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
That would be the guy from Matrix. But you are the one in Port Shepstone. Or was it Newcastle?
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Brazen...I am an emotional wreck...I am relying on you to tell me I am not boring...please god anything but boring....please
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
This reminds me of that other guy with a name starting with D. What was it again? (And you're not boring. But you knew that.)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And why doesn't Jezebel post more often? Strong characters and opinions make a forum. Come on Jez, don't hide that light under a bushel.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
How can you put Brazen on the spot like that?
0 Kudos