Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INP chart looks so depressing.

Not applicable
Because Chartist bores me and dims my bushel light. Rude jokes welcome.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dimi, you're gallant. I bought MRF at 1.37 and sold at 1.83 and SPG at 13.78 and sold at R14.36. Chartist doesn't need to argue the facts, he only needs to hike up his panties and keep yapping.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Now you've really knocked Chartist off his tiny pedestal.I had to chuckle at the answer he gave me when questioned why he exited his WHL position so early.Heavens,this guy's always got an answer,no matter how ridiculous it is.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Number 3 on the link would be the definition I was thinking of.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
Yeah, I saw that one. Smoke and mirrors comes to mind.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Dunno why ,but this whole thread reminds me of the Passing Show with Taradiddle QC and Mrs Dither of Dunkeld by Joel Mervis!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
Maddog, you are quite right...I didn't realise this thread would become so depressing. Wonder what would happen if we started talking about the SIM chart...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
grandmaster...I am pleased I was able to provide you with some levity when I gave the reason for taking some profit on WHL....although the possible reasons totally escape me....note that I said took some profit when I reached my 50% profit level (hilarious I know)....WHL is in fact back down at the level and appears to be in the process of forming a reverse head and shoulders with ZAR 23 being the target....remind me never to answer any of your questions ....I was under the impression they originated from a genuine exploration.......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey Chartist - as a novice I look out for your postings becase they're always worth reading - the fact that you have an opinion wrong or right and are willing to share it, makes for interesting reading and learning.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey C-Man - I (and I am sure almost all) of the forumites have learned a great deal from you - especially about my emotions when trading. You're probably the only reason why I even log on - as for dimitrius and Jezebel, remember that the market has a very strange way of picking up on negative energy, and punishing those who send it out ...
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
Heavens what a fiery bloke. With all due respect Chartist you seem to be on the ball and probably a good trader.I just had to chuckle at your response to my Q-really no need to get your knickers in a knot,but anyway.No more Q's from me then,promise.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank you master...so does that mean I am not boring?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Funny thing - over the years Chartist has had numerous 'fiery' interactions with forumites. Not one of them remain on this forum. Bottom line, cross Chartist, and he will hunt you down and kill you.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
The only negative energy that constantly comes out on this forum comes out of Chartist when faced with someone who challenges his opinion. He hasn't got the grace to concede even when he is proven wrong, because he's an egotistical little man with serious issues.
0 Kudos
grandmaster
Frequent Contributor
I take Chartist for what he is.Can't see him getting to me though.Enough said.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
brazen...can always rely on you to make the deepest cut....don't believe a word ...I am a big pussy cat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
'Big' pussycat? Dude, those lunches. Ever tried the Atkins diet?
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Fortunately the one in Port Shepstone but besides that Im the one with the yellow teeth from the cheeese curls
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
So are there any listed funeral companies as i predict a rise in profits coming from this forum
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well - and I can't even get to reading this whole post witout getting timed out by OST !!! - Hey Guys lighten up - No point drinking poison in the hope someone else dies from it !!! Sticks and Stones may break my bones .....................
0 Kudos