Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INVESTOR PROTECTION LEVY!!

Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Att Simon SBK, As a punter,please could you link me to the terms relating to INVESTOR PROTECTION LEVY, just want to know what I am paying for and who administers it..
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Preston
Super Contributor
insurance against possible loss arising from insider trading. (PD...I stand corrected)
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
good on ya ,presto.Surprised we havent had a modern Mr Blank emerge in this environment!!!!
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Would this levy cover us if someone hacked into our accounts and somehow managed to take/transfer our funds?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
money can only be transferd between your account and your online account, no other way
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Moaning, punters,Simon any feed back would be helpful.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0.0002% and it goes to the FSB to investigate insider trading activity.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
in other words it goes to the FSB as lunch money.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Ah, so i am in a contract of sorts with the FSB or the bank who receive the cash each time we trade, WHO DO I CALL TO EXAMINE THE TERMS AND PROTECT MY RIGHTS, please,sir!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Contact Cetre (Toll Free): 0800110443/ 0800202087 Facsimile: (012) 347-0221 Contact Center: [email protected] Web Master: [email protected] (FOR TECHNICAL QUERIES) Website: www.fsb.co.za
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Good on ya mates, just dont want to get caught on the beach with me trunks down, well you know kind of what i meam,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Eish my bru...(LOL),,Thank god , i am not a surfer dude.
0 Kudos