Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INVITING FEEDBACK

redridinghood
Occasional Contributor
I see topgun's point...you must be short?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Well - given the way this is upsetting certain parties - they must be even shorter.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So what is it..900,000 at 42cps or 1,000,000 at 35cps? Is this how you normally exaggerate and why would you do that I wonder? Mmm...
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Slowly now: - I said the price was moved by a few trades: if you sell and buy back - your average cost goes up. As for the 100 000 - I am waiting to take them back at a lower price. Yesterday morning I only had 800 000 but at a lower average price - understand: If I sell some now and buy them back at any price above 42c - my average price will move up.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I can't believe I am under attack from TINKERBELL and REDRIDINGHOOD. There is a great one-liner in here somewhere.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
When I offer a figure, I will be happy to prove it (where possible.) That's more than can be said for most of the waffle around here.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I've learned not to be too critical about turn around stories - Look at Supergroup. Awethu was labelled a cash shell last just last year. If they're now following an expansion strategy, that label could be wrong, and it could we worth something in the future. I might take a small nibble at this just so I can watch it closely. Just because it did very little in the last 10 years doesn't mean it will in the next 10 years. That would be a cynical and pessimistic approach.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
True - am not being specifically pessimistic I think - just my thoughts. AWT been on my watchlist for a number of years. I bought some a while back and sold a while back - I didnt like what management was doing at the time. AWT will stay on my watchlist at least. If you get in for a few cents now, maybe you double up. Typically as soon as I think a stock wont do well it does and vice versa, so maybe now a good time to buy...LOL
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Blik .A reporter for a newspaper,misreported not having read SENS properly....SENS stated i think HEINRICH would take on a number of shares.That reporter reported that HEINEKEN was taking over the company....The share price shot up from about 3 cents to around 20 in a week.That is where i managed to buy.A week later it was around 60 cents.The newspaper retracted and i sold out...I the warned in this chat column every one to sell....I came in for severe critism from many small cap punters for holding such a veiw....Those that bought then lost heavily.
0 Kudos