Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IPSA issueing more capital

Werner_1
Super Contributor
Is this not a good sign that they are going ahead with the Coega plant, do you think this and the opening of the Newcastle plant (supposed to be today) will boost the shareprice? then it would be good to get in.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
newcastle has long been in the price and the cogea is not confirmed? I thought it was still under tender?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I see they are raising capital for Coega, i had some communication with them and they say they will go ahead with the plant. So we must see. Do you have a email address i can forward to?
0 Kudos
rendan
Contributor
Hi werner. I would really appreciate it if you could forward me that email.Im one of the fools who have held on. Im thinking i may hold on still. I know its wrong to think it cant go any lower but i really think it wont go below 8. Email address : [email protected] Thanks a million
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
rendan, i get a mail delivery failed, please send email to [email protected]
0 Kudos
Not applicable
According to Engineering Weekly they are raising the funds for turbines for the Coega plant, so they must be pretty sure it's going ahead. The new shares (private) will be issued at 75 pence.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Yes, i believe they will go ahead with the project's phase 1. They have the land leased already and are busy with the EIA on the environmental side...
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
look at the latest press release from IPSA for details on the Coega project and other developments... http://www.ipsagroup.co.uk/pressreleasesfebruary162007.htm
0 Kudos