Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IPad IOS5 update

louisg
Super Contributor
Since I've upgrade to IOS5, my IPad is not working as well on OST compared to when I was using IOS4.3. I'm specifically having a problem with touching certain links and getting a grey shadow about 2cm above where I have pointed/touched the screen. Is anyone else having the same or similar problem? Do I need to change some or other setting? Any assistance would be appreciated. Regards Louis
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Werner_1
Super Contributor
hi louis, i havent noticed the issues, but will check my ipad over the weekend and let you know... hows the investments going?
0 Kudos
louisg
Super Contributor
Hi Werner, it's been a while. I hope you well. Capital returns pretty much flat for the year so far. But with a dividend growth strategy, my primary focus is the income. As long as the dividends are growing above inflation, I'm achieving my financial goals. A short sharp crash would be welcome.....I've got some cash to buy some cheap quality yield.
0 Kudos