Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

IT3(c) for for SARS for current tax year

SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys, can anyone tell me where i can get or if Standard OST gives an IT3(c) for tax claims . SARS is requesting it to confirm my losses. I have sent the IT3(b),Derivatives tax report,profit and loss but they are still asking for the IT3(c). Thank yourll very much in advance.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
The IT3(b) includes a line which reflects the interest on your money market account. Seemingly Standard Bank system does not issue an IT3(c). Just upload the IT3(b) on your SARS file to get them off your back.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
What is an IT3(b)? An IT3b is a Tax Certificate received from an institution such as a bank or financial services offerer which will be a summary of any interest and dividends both local and foreign that you would have earned by having money invested with one or more of these places. What is an IT3(c)? An IT3c is a Tax Certificate received from an institution such as a bank or financial services offerer which will be a summary of any disposals you may have made related to the holding of investments with any of these places. ----------------------------------------