Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Idealcfds

Not applicable
For those using the platform, How you finding the deal through charts ?? Makes trading much easier ?? Yes ??
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable
I havent traded with idealCFD, but I love and use their live data and charts. How do you practically do the "trading off the chart" thing?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well they have moved the deal ticker directly to the charts ... so makes it easier to trade, no opening and closing of window ... everthing on one page.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anyone been to their Boiler room ? Any good ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I just wish they would give a bit more bid/ask volume information. Also, I don't like the lock-in on the spread. it means your stop gets kicked in based on bid/ask and not ruling price, which is a bit expensive, IMO
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
That goes the same for gt247. So where are you trading ssf/cfd that works better than these>?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Can any of you using Ideal please tell me what the guaranteed stop distance is on anglo's, thanks in advance.To check open a deal ticket.and tick the guaranteed box next to it will be a % number.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
According to the demo platform that I'm currently test driving: 12.5%
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Guys, regarding IdealCFD costs, they have a commission structure minimum R75 per trade. Now i haven't worked out if the same commission applies on the sale, but this makes CFD's way more expensive than SSF's via STB. Regarding spread, I don't have another platform, but DWT doesn't use a fixed spread - and you can see bid/ask volumes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie..what is the charting software like - from a T/A point of veiw. Is it sufficient or would one have to use other charting software with their platform.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
very good !!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Volume would be nice on ideal, I not saying to trade through the platform ! ... But yes the comm is high, From a TA point of view it is one of the best out there and for R70.00 a month for live Equite feed ( think price has increased for R45.00) you can not compare this to price streamer
0 Kudos