Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

If you had to buy ONE share only and not watch it for 10 years!

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
34 REPLIES 34
prof
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
TraderSteve
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Very interesting call tell me more please.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry that was for prof, on the scn call.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Considering the amount off posts you have i think you should rather watch a 10000
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Well that would hopefully keep you busy.....
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
I cant think of a situation which would force me to buy , it seems counter to the rules of the game.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Mine is LBT,and after a fairly long decline over the last four months,I doubled my amount in them yesterday,now hows that for commitment!
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
And the Dr would put his stamp of approval on that one. Remember contrarian thinking is the way to go - A doctor a day keeps the apple away.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
sorry i missed the point,i'll always keep LBT and i reckon it would also be my one share.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
seriously though mine would be pick and pay....defensive/great dividends in a consistent basis but moreover if Pick and pay goes to the dogs I wont be wanting to live in SA or possibly the world anymore...
0 Kudos
DS
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Goldfields - I know recent performances havent been great but the last 10 years have been good to me so why not another 10 year hold.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
scn has new mangagement and is doing a deal with mrf.the coal market is always very booyent especially with eskom and also in the chinese market.it is a dynamic company with a dynamic team.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos